Monday, December 25, 2006

Day 3

4:00 PM I woke up really late this morning and I didn't have any of the reported stomach aches and I didn't have to go to the bathroom right away which makes me think if I'm doing anything wrong. I did eventually go to the bathroom and had a small bowel movement. Most people report their mucous stage by the end of day 2, I still haven't gotten there. I haven't been doing the saline washes in the morning instead I've been drinking laxative tea, I now bought the smooth moove brand. I regret drinking it though because I have to drive to my parents home which is a good 1 hr drive through nothingness (from new orleans to baton rouge)!

As I mentioned before I decided not to tell my family that I'm doing this. My sister has made the conclusion that I'm on a hunger strike and I just stand my ground that I already ate. My dad called a little while and wanted to know if I already ate today because he wants to take us out. I have a feeling being home is going to be tough! I told him yes I already ate.

I don't feel hungry at all and I've only gone to the bathroom twice (I've had lax tea and 1 glass of the lemonade), so far I haven't had any weird cravings or temptations. I feel lighter and I wake up feeling great. I can't really explain how I feel but I guess you say I feel peaceful and serene, I know that sounds cheesy but that's the best why to describe my mood. However, I'm not having this burst of energy that people are reporting, maybe it's too early for that. In fact I feel a little on the weak side!

5:30 No cravings, No Temptations, and No hunger! So far today is a breeze! I decided not to visit my family today which is really convenient. As far as weight goes, well I don't own a scale but I did notice that my face was thinner and my stomach is flatter.

10:00 I normally am totally fine walking around my apt with a tshirt but today I've been pretty cold, so that's another change brought on by the master cleanse is that I have an increased sensitivity to cold. I'm purposely trying to not go out as much as possible as to make things easier and avoid temptations. The only time I went out today was to go to blockbuster, I got supersize me and I must admit it got me craving the big mac and fries which I'm still thinking about!

Sometime past midnight: I've had about 6 BM today but still no mucous. I've also paid attention to that fact that my lips are dry as hell, probably from the acidity! It seems like most of what I say is negative but there's actually a huge positive aspect that applies to coffe drinkers! I'm a major coffee drinker and it's caused me some problems in the past. Having gone 3 days without coffee I noticed that I sleep much better, I'm actually tired at night so I fall asleep easily and then I wake up just fine! I've been waking up feeling great actually! Also, I've been having pretty vivid dreams which is supposed to be a good thing, dreams are meant to organize your thoughts and thus help you feel more rested. It's time for my sweet dreams!

No comments: