Sunday, December 24, 2006

Day 1

As I mentioned in the last post, I'm actually writing this post on day 2 and I'm just recalling the events of day 1. It just now occurred to me to keep a blog of my experience.

Well Day 1 wasn't too bad, I guess because I was just really revved up to do this. To be honest, I actually slept most of day, I wanted to make the day as easy as possible as to not break the cleanse. I took the laxative tea the night before and I guess it wasn't that strong because it wasn't until afternoon that I had my first bowel movement, I had two that whole day. I did pee alot though. I went out to go to a pet store and got lost. During that time I had to pee so bad I just gave up on trying to find the place and turned back home-I left my purse and everything in the car and just ran up the stairs to my apt. I didn't go out the rest of the day.

My size zero sister came back from the grocery store with potato salad, hot dogs, and egg rolls. I pretended to completely ignore her as she put the stuff away. If you didn't read my last blog-I decided to not tell my family that I'm doing this for fear that their unsupportiveness will tempt me to give up. My sister has caught on that something is up because I refused everything she offered which is totally unlike me to refuse food.

I drank about 60 oz of the lemonade, I actually really like it, it's like spicy lemonade and I love spicy food. I did have hunger pangs but they weren't intolerable cause like I said before, I spent most of the day sleeping. I night at sent my sister to the video store, I would have gone myself but I didn't cause I was afraid I'd have to pee badly and Blockbuster doesn't have a public restroom. She came back with Shawshank Redemption and Accepted and some popcorn. I drank lemonade and then tea while my sister had alot bunch of junk food and kept asking if I wanted some, I would just respond "I don't feel like any".

After the movies my sister asked if I ate anything that day which I thought was weird question, it's not like we were around each other the whole day or anything, I answered yes of course and that was it.

For the first time in a while I'm not going to sleep feeling "gross"!

No comments: